II. Information We Collect
Information Collected From You
The following are additional situations in which you may provide your information to us:
- When you fill out forms or fields to subscribe to or use our Services;
- When you sign up for any newsletters or other materials;
- When you subscribe to any notification or marketing material, e.g. SMS Job Alerts or other SMS communication;
- When you provide information to us through a third-party application or website;
- When you communicate with us or request information about us or our Services, whether via email or other means, including contacting our support team;
- When you participate in online surveys;
- When you participate in any of our marketing initiatives, including competitions, events, or promotions;
- When you register and/or participate in online forums, reviews or provide user generated content or submissions; and
- When you use the App, which may include usage data such as swipes, how often you are using the App, how often you look at each card, and such other instances while using the App.
We also automatically collect usage information from your browser, computer, or mobile device when you use the App or Website through the use of various technologies, including but not limited to: cookies, pixel tags, analytical tracking markers. We may also collect the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, browsing behavior, log data and device unique IDs and usage statistics. This information is used by us in order to enable us to better understand how our Services are being used by visitors and allows us to administer and customize the Services to improve your overall experience. We may aggregate information from users, such as demographic statistics (e.g. average age or geographical allocation of our users), number of visitors, and average time spent on the Website and App. It may be possible to control the disclosure of this information by activating the appropriate setting on your device. However, doing so may mean you are unable to access certain parts of Services.
If you signed up for SMS Job Alerts and provided a number by which we can send you SMS messages, we will use that number to send you SMS messages related to the Website, App, and Services. We may also ask for a link to your public profile with a third-party partner, such as LinkedIn. We use the information you provide and data from said third-party provider to help create an account with these Services. We will provide a link for you to claim and edit this profile. If the prebuilt Enrole account is not claimed by the subscriber within 30 days, we reserve the right to delete this information.
Data Collection from External Partners
When you sign up for marketing tools or Services provided by us and/or agree to the terms herein, we may use your personal information to use publicly accessible information from our social media channel partners (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Google). We may collect personal information such as full name, job title, past/current work experience, and more from social media partners.
Data Collection From Our Channel Partners
When you visit our online channel partners (e.g., LinkedIn, Facebook, Google), we may receive information from such channel partners and third parties. The information provided is controlled by the relevant channel partner, but may include:
- Registration information that we use to help you set up an account (e.g. your name, country, gender, date of birth, email address, username and password).
- Payment or transactional information that we use when you buy or use online services.
- Location information or your IP Address that we use to give you relevant online content.
- Information you have shared publicly on the channel partner’s service.
III. Why We Need To Collect and Process Information
Enrole may use your personal information to perform actions on our Services, to process your transactions, and to communicate with you, Enrole may also use personal data for other purposes with your consent. We need to collect and process information, so that:
- Users can subscribe to our Services online;
- Users can register for any accounts and features they want to use;
- Users can share information on our public forums;
- Users can share information with other users individually, ones that may or may not be on our platform;
- We can send users any information they have asked us for or to answer their questions;
- We can ask users to give us feedback on our Services through questionnaires and surveys;
- We can provide our users with relevant marketing information about our Services;
- We can improve and supplement our matching algorithms, display relevant public facing information for user profiles (such as professional data and videos/images) to other users on the platform, analytical purposes, marketing purposes; or
- We will store information we receive from you in robust and secure cloud databases with access limited to only administrators at Enrole Inc. The data will be used in multiple ways, including but not limited to: creating predictions with our algorithm, using profile data to draw analytical conclusions, and to provide a better experience to the end user.
IV. Sharing of Information
- with third party service providers to enable them to provide the Services you request, such as channel partners, App developers, and analytics;
- with the general public, if you submit content in a public forum (such as social media website such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), for reviews, comments, social media posts, or with other features of our Services that are explicitly stated as viewable by the general public; and
- with third parties with whom you choose to let us share information. For example, other apps or websites that integrate with our API or Services or those with an API or services with which we integrate.
We may disclose your Information:
- To any person who, in our reasonable judgment, is authorized to receive your information as your agent, including as a result of your business dealings with that person;
- To our third-party vendors and service providers, so that they may provide support for our internal and business operations, including handling of data processing, data verification, data storage, surveys, research, internal marketing, delivery of promotional, marketing and transaction materials, and our Services maintenance and security. These third parties are authorized to use your information as is needed to provide these services to us.
- To external service providers that can be used for communication purposes with you. (e.g. an external cloud service provider that is authorized to send messages to you on Enrole’s behalf.)
- To the extent that Enrole believes in good faith that such disclosure is required by law, in response to a subpoena or other legal process, or as ordered by a court, regulatory, or administrative agency;
- As we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, if we believe that you are violating any applicable law, rule or regulation, or are otherwise interfering with another’s rights or property, including, without limitation, our rights or property;
- If requested by authorities in the event of any act of terrorism or instance of local, regional or national emergency;
- To enforce or protect our rights.
V. Analytics and Advertising Services Provided By Others
VI. Your Rights in Relation to the Personal Information We Collect
Please note that if you request that we delete your information or withdraw consent you have previously given for the processing of such information, this may affect our ability to provide Services to you or negatively impact the Services we can provide to you and your experience of the App.
We reserve the right to deny you access to our Services for any reason permitted under applicable laws. Such exemptions may include national security, corporate finance and confidential references. If we deny access or correction, we will provide you with written reasons for such denial unless it is unreasonable to do so and, where required by local data protection laws, will note your request and the denial of the same in our records.
VII. Links to Third-Party Websites
VIII. Business Transfers and Corporate Changes
We may share information with our subsequent owner, co-owner, or operator of one or more of the Services; or in connection with (including, without limitation, during the negotiation or due diligence process of) a corporate merger, consolidation, or restructuring; the sale of substantially all of our stock and/or assets; financing, acquisition, divestiture, or dissolution of all or a portion of our business; or other corporate change.
IX. How Long We Retain Your Information
We make frequent backups of data, and we may retain copies of information about you and any transactions or Services in which you may have participated for a period of time that is consistent with applicable law, applicable statute of limitations, or as we believe is reasonably necessary to comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request, to detect or prevent fraud, to collect fees owed, to resolve disputes, to address problems with our Services, to assist with investigations, or to take any other actions consistent with applicable law.
XI. Keeping Children Safe Online
To use our Services, you must be 16 years of age or older, and you acknowledge that you are not under the age of 16. Still, we recognize that some individuals below that age may sign up for our Services. We take all reasonable care to ensure that we do not knowingly collect, store, use or process personal information from children who may inadvertently use our Services without proper parental consent..
XII. Data Security and Integrity
The security, integrity, and confidentiality of your information is extremely important to us. We use electronic, technical, physical, and logistical safeguards to ensure the protection and security of your data when we provide Services to you. Your data may be held in secure servers belonging to Enrole, and with our exclusive cloud service provider in a secure instance.
We strive to implement and maintain reasonable, industry-standard secure storage technologies and commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure. However, we cannot ensure or warrant 100% security of any information you provide to us or guarantee that information on the Services may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by unauthorized persons or hardware or software failure. Please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the information we have collected from you.
Our users, employees, and partners also play an important role in protecting information. We encourage users to choose passwords and other forms of user credentials for authentication that are difficult for others to guess and to keep their personal passwords and credentials secret. Our employees cannot see any passwords created by you as they are encrypted and employees do not have keys to decrypt this data. The mechanisms do not exist to see these decrypted passwords. We take efforts to ensure that only authorized Enrole employees and contractors are able to view identifiable information about you, and only as needed for support, debugging, or other valid business purposes.
Our users are solely responsible for the interactions with other users. A user understands that Enrole does not conduct criminal background checks or otherwise inquire into the background of users.
Should you notice any flaws or concerns in our security, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Please include any information about the security concern which we may be able to use to rectify the flaw or concern.
If we ever experience a data breach in which customer information is at risk of being misused, we will contact the user according to legal requirements. If necessary, we will also contact data protection authorities.
XVIII. Data Transfers, Storage and Processing Globally
Information may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction. Whenever your personal information is transferred, stored, or processed by us or by companies carrying out such services on our behalf, we will take reasonable steps to safeguard the privacy of your personal information.
XIX. “Do Not Track”
We do not provide users the option to opt out of analytical tracking based on their user account using “Do Not Track” protocols.
XXII. How to Contact Us